Anxiety

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nycmathguy, Aug 1, 2022.

1. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Do you suffer from math anxiety? You love math so much that you simply cannot go one day without solving a problem or going through the pages of a math textbook. Do you allow your passion for mathematics to control your daily life? If you decided to say goodbye to mathematics, how would this choice change your life?

nycmathguy, Aug 1, 2022
  2. nycmathguy

MathLover1

Do I suffer from math anxiety? - NO
    my passion for mathematics does not control my daily life, if I have to do something math can wait
    If I decided to say goodbye to mathematics, it would be my choice because very good reason and it would not change my life.

MathLover1, Aug 1, 2022
    nycmathguy likes this.
  3. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

For years, I tried to let go of math but failed miserably. Even in the Navy, I found myself up to my ears in mathematics. I decided to study EM or Electrician's Mate, which of course involves lots of electrical math courses.

After the Navy, I did not stay in tune with EM stuff and so I quickly forgot my skill, my trade, my art. I will say this, Mira. God must be very jealous of my passion with math textbooks over the Bible. God is a jealous God. He wants to be first in our lives. I love math books as much as I love the Bible. This is my answer to God.

nycmathguy, Aug 1, 2022
Ask a Question