CALLING EXPERTS ON CRYPTOGRAPHY TO DECYPHER WHAT Jack TomskyINTENDED TO SA

Discussion in 'Scientific Statistics Math' started by Luis A. Afonso, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Date: Dec 31, 2007 9:55 AM

CALLING EXPERTS ON CRYPTOGRAPHY TO DECYPHER WHAT Jack Tomsky INTENDED TO SAY

Jack Tomsky´s enigmatic STATEMENT ABOUT MONTE CARLO METHOD I used to get Jarque-Bera test critical values *** Once again, the Afonso confidence intervals have the unfortunate property that for certain true values of the parameter, the probability of coverage is zero, while for certain untrue values of the parameter, the probability of coverage is one. Because of these poor characteristics, I strongly recommend that no one use these confidence intervals. Fortunately, there is no evidence that anyone besides Afonso has ever used the Afonso confidence intervals ***

My response

Besides his phenomenal stupidity I do not know what is Jack´s difficulty to accept Critical Values issued My response from the Empirical Distribution of the Test Statistics However I can guess: ___Jack Tomsky the last 40 yeas (since Lillifors´s paper, June 1967) did not read a line of Statistical Bibliography. ___So sloppy has been his education that he didn´t meet the theoretical its justification via DKW (Dvoretzky - Kiefer - Wolfowitz theorem) issued in 1956.
    If so he immediately would find a plethora of times where Monte Carlo method was used to CORRECT the approximate (by model) current test statistics.

. . E pur si muove

Luis Amaral Afonso

Luis A. Afonso, Jan 16, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. The only reason Jack Tomsky to ascribe to me (!!!!!!!!) the invention of the Monte Carlo method to obtain sample statistics critical values is his phenomenal ignorance,
    OR ELSE intending calumniously to misdirect young people to this methodology. In fact (against his wishes) Monte Carlo is nowadays an absolutely truthful way (that is model exact) to get conclusions on statistical tests.

The results I got, being exactly those of Literature, are the exact proof I’m RIGHT, together with a lot of authors.

Luis Amaral Afonso

1. Advertisements

3. Luis A. Afonso

Old Mac User Guest

Good afternoon, Luis.

I see you are still writing posts to yourself.

OMU

Old Mac User, Jan 16, 2008
  4. OMU wrote

Good afternoon, Luis. I see you are still writing posts to yourself. OMU

My response

Good night OMU.
    I verify that you still suffer from growing dyslexia, which prevent you to judge correctly what is going on.

Luis Amaral Afonso

5. I´m stay waiting for a rational
    explanation of the obscure Jack Tomsky´s
    statements.

Luis Amaral Afonso

Luis A. Afonso, Feb 1, 2008
  6. Luis A. Afonso

John Smith Guest

At first, Adumbo could not answer the question,
    "Are the percentiles of a monte carlo distribution statistics or parameters?"

His answer was, [Jan 28, 5:00 am]
    " I DO NOT KNOW, and I care not: "

Then he changed his answer to
    "The percentiles of the empirical DF of a statistics are similar to the (in general not known) analytical one."

Then Dr Jacky Tomsky gave a very lucid explanation, which Adumbo could not comprehend. See the hilarious thread of Feb 2, 2008, in which Adumbo display his general ignorance.

John

John Smith, Feb 2, 2008
  7. Posted: Jan 16, 2008 2:06 PM Plain Text Reply

Date: Dec 31, 2007 9:55 AM

Jack Tomsky´s enigmatic STATEMENT ABOUT MONTE CARLO METHOD I used to get Jarque-Bera test critical values *** Once again, the Afonso confidence intervals have the unfortunate property that for certain true values of the parameter, the probability of coverage is zero, while for certain untrue values of the parameter, the probability of coverage is one. Because of these poor characteristics, I strongly recommend that no one use these confidence intervals. Fortunately, there is no evidence that anyone besides Afonso has ever used the Afonso confidence intervals ***

My response

Besides his phenomenal stupidity I do not know what is Jack´s difficulty to accept Critical Values issued My response from the Empirical Distribution of the Test Statistics However I can guess: ___Jack Tomsky the last 40 yeas (since Lillifors´s paper, June 1967) did not read a line of Statistical Bibliography. ___So sloppy has been his education that he didn´t meet the theoretical its justification via DKW (Dvoretzky - Kiefer - Wolfowitz theorem) issued in 1956.
    If so he immediately would find a plethora of times where Monte Carlo method was used to CORRECT the approximate (by model) current test statistics.

. . E pur si muove

Luis Amaral Afonso

Luis A. Afonso, Feb 9, 2008
  8. CALLING EXPERTS ON CRYPTOGRAPHY TO DECIPHER WHAT Jack Tomsky INTENDED TO SAY

CALLING EXPERTS ON CRYPTOGRAPHY TO DECIPHER WHAT Jack Tomsky INTENDED TO SAY

My response

. . E pur si muove

Luis Amaral Afonso

Luis A. Afonso, Feb 9, 2008
  9. Luis A. Afonso

John Smith Guest

At first, Adumbo could not answer the question,
    "Are the percentiles of a monte carlo distribution statistics or parameters?"

His answer was, [Jan 28, 5:00 am]
    " I DO NOT KNOW, and I care not: "

Then he changed his answer to
    "The percentiles of the empirical DF of a statistics are similar to the (in general not known) analytical one."

Then Dr Jacky Tomsky gave a very lucid explanation, which Adumbo could not comprehend. See the hilarious thread of Feb 2, 2008, in which Adumbo display his general ignorance.

John

John Smith, Feb 10, 2008
  10. Since Jack Smith COWARDLY keeps himself MUDE about
    WHAT HE INTENTED TO SAY (first post of this thread)
    I ask for the Readers (someone able) to do so.

Luis Amaral Afonso

Luis A. Afonso, Feb 10, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question