Can someone turn real life into an equation and solve it?

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Math' started by Justcurious, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Justcurious

Justcurious

Hi can you help me to turn real life into an algebra problem and help me solve it…

Every year The PlayStation network has a Black Friday sale! Which is always the week leading up to Black Friday…

well today (the 19th) my membership expired and the sale started a few hours later… Had I set my membership to auto renew I would have paid full price… So I would like to maybe wait a day or two which begs the question… When would it be optimal to buy the membership on sale and be set for it to auto renew for a few years!!! In 2025 for instance the 21st will kick off the Black Friday week… Are you understanding my question and how to solve it…. Btw the sale this time goes until the 29th… So would it be logical to wait until then, but I’m just guessing that I may be insync to auto renew for what 7 years or 10 or is it 5… How could I figure this out ? Please help guys I know that there is a way to figure this out… I mean without understanding complex math, it would make sense that if I wait until the last day of the sale the 29th that would over the years it (the 29th) maybe become the beginning of the sale over several years but how many years?

Justcurious, Nov 19, 2021
Ask a Question