Greatest Enemies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nycmathguy, Jul 6, 2022.

1. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Our greatest enemies are not on some distant battlefield. They are found at the highest level of our government.

nycmathguy, Jul 6, 2022
  2. nycmathguy

MathLover1

politics again!

MathLover1, Jul 6, 2022
    nycmathguy likes this.
  3. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Yes, politics again. Ha!

nycmathguy, Jul 6, 2022
  4. nycmathguy

MathLover1

It's a topic that you know very little ( from one source) , so you are not able to discuss it without knowing what the other sources say.

The news industry must provide high-quality journalism in order to build public trust and correct fake news and disinformation without legitimizing them.
    Individuals should follow a diversity of news sources, and be skeptical of what they read and watch.

In the United States, there is a declining public trust in traditional journalism.

upload_2022-7-6_11-41-6.png

Republicans who most trusted far-right networks such as Newsmax and OAN almost universally believed that the election was stolen, while fewer than half of Republicans who most trusted mainstream news sources said the same. Among Republicans who most trusted Fox, views were much closer to the OAN/Newsmax group.

So, why should anyone listen to them?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    MathLover1, Jul 6, 2022
  5. nycmathguy

MathLover1

listen to this and all above will be crystal clear

MathLover1, Jul 6, 2022
  6. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

The left wanted to remove Trump desperately. They planned his defeat years before the election. Trump is hated and feared. You and I will need to agree to disagree.

nycmathguy, Jul 7, 2022
  7. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

An equation for you:

CNN + THE LEFT + LIBERALS = FAKE NEWS.

nycmathguy, Jul 7, 2022
  8. nycmathguy

MathLover1

I really starting to feel sorry for you , still in those 20% that still believe fox news

Fox News Is Sued by Election Technology Company for over $2.7 Billion
    the defamation lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.6 billion
    Judge Allows Dominion Voting Systems’ Defamation Lawsuit Against Fox Corp to Proceed
    imagine fox after paying all that
    :) fact check:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=sean-hannity

let me know what do you think about video above

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    MathLover1, Jul 7, 2022
  9. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Don't feel sorry for me. On the contrary, I feel sorry for you. You are my friend. You are my tutor. You are an intelligent person. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can say or do to convince you that this is a sin-cursed planet.

I am not a Fox News fan. I don't trust anyone, Democrat or Republican. Some Democrats are Republicans in disguise and vice-versa. The late George Younce, former bass singer of the Cathedral Quartet, wrote a song with the following title:

THEY'LL BE NO PEACE UNTIL JESUS COMES AGAIN.

George is right. Where is George? George Younce is in his grave waiting for the resurrection but his spirit is with God in Heaven. Don't mean to bring religion here but UNDERSTAND that, as long as the curse of sin remains on this planet, people will always find a reason for killing each other.

nycmathguy, Jul 7, 2022
Ask a Question