Hello, everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kmcandy14, Mar 18, 2016.

1. kmcandy14

kmcandy14

Hi there! My name is Kirsten Muller. I am a 17-year-old senior in high school (because you can never be too sure nowadays) from New York. I have always enjoyed math, and found it an interesting puzzle. I never understood the hate against it. If I had to pick a favorite branch of math, it would probably be Algebra. Algebra would probably also be the branch of math at which I am the best (Geometry probably the worst, but not by much). I am currently in a Pre-Calculus class in terms of math (and enjoying it-can't wait to go to Calculus next year). On the New York State Regents (State Exams), I got a 95 on Algebra I, an 86 on Geometry, and a 96 on Algebra II/Trigonometry. I'm doing pretty well in Pre-Calculus, too.

As a current high school student, I wouldn't consider myself an expert on anything, but I'll try to contribute in any way I can. Feel free to message me anytime you want about anything at all (I know it's hard to hold a conversation about just math). I also love cats, books, and history (especially cats and history). I look forward to talking to other nerdy people :)

kmcandy14, Mar 18, 2016
Ask a Question