Hello to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fluo2005, Feb 25, 2021.

1. fluo2005

fluo2005

My main interest lies in finding a way to learn to play a musical instrument by ear. The method I used showed by its patterns that the 12-note octave was the best platform to organize music, better than the Major scale. The octave unveiled several ways to make theory easier to understand and music easier to read and play. I am getting much closer to my initial goal, but have not reached it yet.

Out of curiosity, I applied the octave (the duodecimal system) to whole numbers, and made important discoveries about prime numbers. I put up a 40 second video on YouTube about the method used, and wrote to several people who should be interested in my findings, but no one has reacted yet. I am hoping to find an audience that will react, and point out the good and bad in my work.

I am creating a script to turn the method into software, and would enjoy working with people rather than alone.

fluo2005, Feb 25, 2021
Ask a Question