How to create tensor spline model

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ulaga, Apr 20, 2016.

1. ulaga

ulaga

I am a newbie to spline modelling.So i get 3 dimensional points from kinect and I try to create a human model using bspline control points and knot vectors using those 3 dimensional points obtained from kinect.But the result is not looking like a rigid human model.My result is looking like non rigid human model.For example, if i create the model of the right hand,by passing kinect 3d points using bspline algorithm,so i am drawing 5 bspline curves from right shoulder joint to elbow joints and connecting it.When 3d points of kinect is passed to the bspline logic for each frame, all the bspline curves are distracting and it is not looking like a rigid model of right hand.

So my actual question is, how can i create a bspline model from kinect 3d points.

Sorry, if it is not the correct place to post my question.Please suggest me correct forums.

Thanks

ulaga, Apr 20, 2016
  2. ulaga

kmcandy14

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, I don't know enough to answer your question...but you can talk to me about anything else!

kmcandy14, Apr 21, 2016
Ask a Question