I made a set/group of numbers, and want thoughts

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Math' started by Zion Does Math Weird, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Zion Does Math Weird

Zion Does Math Weird

Sorry if this is a bad place to put this, I have never used this site before, and just generally wanted thoughts on something I did. I may link the doc here if you guys think it would be better, but here are some images. I will try to answer any questions, and if you have criticism please make it as clear as possible.
    upload_2022-10-7_16-5-25.png upload_2022-10-7_16-5-37.png

Zion Does Math Weird, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Zion Does Math Weird

Zion Does Math Weird

Forms are the primary thing I am expected questions on tbh

Zion Does Math Weird, Oct 7, 2022
  3. Zion Does Math Weird

Zion Does Math Weird

On another forum I responded to something pertaining to calling this a group upload_2022-10-7_19-17-18.png

Zion Does Math Weird, Oct 8, 2022
  4. Zion Does Math Weird

conway

My thoughts.

If abstract numbers are not a "thing", then why do I see the consequences of their existence everywhere? Including this website. You can not use a "thing" , that does not exist. Why then can you use numbers, if they are not a "thing". Abstract things, do exist. They are just not tangible, or "concrete". You can know the existence of a "thing" by the consequences of its existence. Also many times in mathematics a system is created, that at the time appears to have no purpose. Until much latter.

The reason for these thoughts is to indicate, that all mathematical constructs begin in philosophy. I suggest you start there as you develop this idea further. Well done I might add.

conway, Nov 29, 2023
Ask a Question