Loners Are Rejected and Hated

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nycmathguy, Jun 30, 2022.

1. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Loners are often rejected and hated. They are also misunderstood. Why?

nycmathguy, Jun 30, 2022
  2. nycmathguy

MathLover1

The preference for being alone is what distinguishes true loners from pseudo-loners, those people who may look like loners but really aren't. A loner is someone who prefers to be alone.
    Loners are people who actively try to stay as far away as possible from social interactions. They prefer solitude over the company of others and tend to enjoy being preoccupied with their thoughts. A loner is not the type of person you come across often. It’s a rare personality, an independent thinker, a deep soul.

There are lots of reasons why people might spend a lot of time alone even though they don't want to. Maybe they are outcasts, who would love to be included but have instead been rejected. Maybe they have serious problems. Maybe they have something to hide. Those people are not true loners they are pseudo-loners

MathLover1, Jun 30, 2022
  3. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Congratulations Mira! Meet your first TRUE loner---Guido Feliz. I enjoy the company of others but prefer to be alone most of the time. I guess this is why I am having such a hard time with Felix. He is outgoing. I am not outgoing.

nycmathguy, Jun 30, 2022
Ask a Question