National Emergency

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nycmathguy, Jul 21, 2022.

1. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Biden will declare a new virus on the rise as a national emergency and LOCK DOWN the United States very soon. What for? To force mail-in ballots for the upcoming election in November 2022 and again in 2024. They are planning to steal the election again from patriotic Republicans. The new virus that began in Ghana just a few days ago will be the new pandemic to shut the world down. A repetition of 2020 in the making. You can that to the bank!

nycmathguy, Jul 21, 2022
  2. nycmathguy

MathLover1

The WHO ( not Biden)declared monkeypox a global health emergency.
    The WHO chief said the global risk is moderate, but the threat is high in Europe.
    do you know who the WHO is? - The World Health Organization

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    MathLover1, Jul 26, 2022
    nycmathguy likes this.
  3. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

The WHO is comprised of a bunch of idiots disguised as doctors who are controlled by the left. I know who the WHO is and what their goal in the political scheme of things continues to be.

You know something, liberals are so afraid of Trump or anyone else like him that it would not surprise me to see another John F. Kennedy situation in the United States. They are desperately seeking to keep MAGA away from the White House in 2024. Mira, the way Biden is running the country is hurting the democrats.

nycmathguy, Jul 26, 2022
  4. nycmathguy

MathLover1

Dr Kerstin Vesna Petrič (Slovenia)
    Chair of the Executive Board

liberals are so afraid of Trump??????? give me a break

if trump was taking the WHO covid19 emergency declaration SERIOUSLY, my husband would be still alive

btw, keep that maga stuff and fox news for yourself......even Rupert Murdoch TURNS ON TRUMP as Criminal Investigations Ramp Up

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    MathLover1, Jul 26, 2022
  5. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Sorry for the loss of your husband. I am sad to hear this news, honestly. If Trump is guilty of everything that is being said about him, then he deserves to suffer for his negligence. If he is not guilty, the world owes him an apology.

nycmathguy, Jul 26, 2022
  6. nycmathguy

MathLover1

he will end up in jail (very soon ) for his negligence and crimes he committed, there is no doubt in my mind

MathLover1, Jul 26, 2022
  7. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

If it happens, it happens. Trump is very impulsive. Impulsive behavior leads to danger and lack of friends. I want the best for the United States. I don't think Biden or Harris is the answer.

Perhaps Trump is not the answer, too. Regardless, I see a dim future for America, honestly. If America falls, many countries will fall. Sadly it is too late to save the United States from disaster. I also believe that this nation is under divine judgement for its decision to abandon God and His Word the Bible.

nycmathguy, Jul 26, 2022
Ask a Question