Write Statement As Inequality...2

Discussion in 'Algebra' started by nycmathguy, Apr 1, 2022.

1. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

College Algebra
    Chapter 1

Screenshot_20220401-105025_Samsung Notes.jpg

IMG_20220401_105645.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    nycmathguy, Apr 1, 2022
  2. nycmathguy

MathLover1

correct

MathLover1, Apr 1, 2022
    nycmathguy likes this.
  3. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Thank you. More College Algebra Chapter 1 material later today. By the way, I feel so sad right now. I got a raise in terms of salary. I then ignorantly told a coworker about my raise. This has created problems for the company. Sometimes, I can be really, really dumb. You say?

nycmathguy, Apr 1, 2022
  4. nycmathguy

MathLover1

what is wrong about telling a coworker about raise?

MathLover1, Apr 1, 2022
    nycmathguy likes this.
  5. nycmathguy

EmptySetBlues

We all learn office politics by a combination of listening (when lucky) and the hard way (when not). It's sad that it gets in the way of productivity the way it does, too--don't be too good at your job, it makes people wonder why the problems you solve didn't get solved earlier, before you came along...:(

EmptySetBlues, Apr 1, 2022
    nycmathguy likes this.
  6. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

I have now put the company in a compromising situation. It looks like I am the only guard at the site for which the contract was negotiated. Not only am I in trouble with the company but my coworkers will start treating me differently due to jealousy and envy.

This I don't need. Sooner or later my coworkers will contact the account manager requesting a reason they were denied a raise in salary. I should have kept my big mouth shut.

nycmathguy, Apr 1, 2022
  7. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

You are right. I ignorantly told one of my coworkers about the slight raise in salary. I made this information known to a guard that has been faithfully working at this particular site for more than 12 years.

I found out this morning that he was denied a raise. I think this is so wrong. He has proven his dedication and loyalty to the company for more than a decade. Honestly, I don't want the raise. Dealing with jealous coworkers is a nightmare. Now, back to math.

nycmathguy, Apr 1, 2022
Ask a Question