Find a Polar Point

Discussion in 'Geometry and Trigonometry' started by nycmathguy, Mar 9, 2022.

1. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

IMG_20220309_112452.jpg

IMG_20220309_112504.jpg

IMG_20220309_112513.jpg

nycmathguy, Mar 9, 2022
  2. nycmathguy

MathLover1

correct

MathLover1, Mar 9, 2022
    nycmathguy likes this.
  3. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

Thanks. The next topic covered by Leonard is converting polar coordinates to rectangular coordinates. We will do that this weekend and then do converting rectangular coordinates to polar coordinates which is slightly more involved.

A SIDE NOTE:

Keep in mind that it is very hard to do math when my roommate gets home early from jury duty. Jury duty ends April 4 for him. He then returns to his two jobs.

You see, this guy is very hard to deal with. He expects me to drop everything I am doing in my room to greet and chat with him when he gets home. If I don't do that, he quickly gives me an attitude. This is why doing math or playing my guitar is super when he's home. So, please be patient with me. We will soon be in Calculus 1.

I am not going to renew the lease in August and thus will be returning to the furnished room lifestyle. My roommate thinks that we are going to stay together. The fact is that I have decided not to continue sharing an apartment with him.

My roommate is very controlling, childish and extremely jealous of my friendships. He is also upset that I have friends online. I am done with him! Back to math on Friday, Saturday and Sunday when time allows. Sorry for the personal touch in this open forum. I needed to vent.

nycmathguy, Mar 9, 2022
    MathLover1 likes this.
Ask a Question