Precalculus: A Pause In the Road

Discussion in 'Other Pre-University Math' started by nycmathguy, Jul 7, 2021.

1. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

All the questions posted thus far cover Sections 1.1 through 1.5. Before moving on to Section 1.6 and beyond, I will return to Section 1.1 through1.5 in search of questions that I may have missed or just to get additional practice. I will do this throughout the textbook moving forward.

So, for example, when I get to Section 1.10, I will take another pause in the road to review Sections 1.6 through 1.10 and so forth. After all, there's no rush through the course. The goal is to understand the material at a comfortable level.

Keep in mind that I will be using the Ron Larson textbook one week and the David Cohen textbook the following week moving forward. Both precalculus textbooks cover a different set of problems which I find extremely important to my self-study needs.

You say?

P. S. I will also indicate where I am in the textbooks as a form of reference.

nycmathguy, Jul 7, 2021
    MathLover1 likes this.
  2. nycmathguy

MathLover1

right way to succeed

MathLover1, Jul 7, 2021
    nycmathguy likes this.
  3. nycmathguy

nycmathguy

I think so. No need to rush. I am so sorry but I need you to provide a MATH FOR DUMMIES reply. I am not putting myself down. After all, I have three college degrees. This does not take away the fact that I am a bit slow in terms of learning. I took remedial classes in high school. Understand?

nycmathguy, Jul 7, 2021
Ask a Question